Join the 2023 FGIA Virtual Western Region Summit and stay ahead of the curve with the latest information on codes and regulations affecting the Western Region.
Taking place on Tuesday, May 9, this one-day event promises to deliver invaluable insights and expert opinions on regional-focused topics. Registration is now open, and you won’t want to miss out on the informative sessions that are exclusively available to those affiliated with the FGIA Western Region.
What’s on Offer?
Mark Mikkelson (Andersen), FGIA Western Region President, says, “In just one day, you’ll get the latest information and insight about topics of the most interest to those who engage with the Western Region. Conveniently connect with expert speakers addressing timely industry topics through our FGIA Western Region Virtual Summit.”
The event features an impressive lineup of speakers and regional-focused sessions, including:
- ENERGY STAR 7.0 Update with Mark Mikkelson, Director, Corporate Regulatory Affairs (Andersen), Western Region President and Kathy Krafka Harkema, U.S. Technical Operations Director (FGIA)
- “California Energy Code | Decarbonization of Buildings” with Christopher Olvera, supervisor, Outreach & Education Unit (Building Standards Office, California Energy Commission)
- A Western Region code roundup with Krafka Harkema
- “PFAS Reductions in Consumer Products in Washington State” with Cheryl Niemi (Department of Ecology, State of Washington)
- “Industry Trends | Insulating Glass, Smart Glass Technology, Shading Devices,” with Robert Hart and Luis Fernandez (Windows & Envelope Materials Group, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory)
You can register for the FGIA Western Region Virtual Summit now, with unlimited company employees for $149 or individual registration for $99. And if you’re interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event, contact FGIA Meetings Manager, Florica Vlad.
Make sure you stay up-to-date on the latest regulations and codes affecting the Western Region. Register for the FGIA Western Region Virtual Summit today and get ready to learn from some of the best experts in the industry. For more information about FGIA and its events, visit FGIAonline.org/events.
Source: FGIAonline.org with additional information added by Apazone