Elevate Your Experience with FIT Show 360: Your Digital Gateway to May 2023
The organizers of FIT Show have taken a leap into the future with the launch of FIT Show 360, a groundbreaking digital twin of the highly anticipated May 2023 event. This remarkable innovation comes after a successful pilot scheme with developers, EXPO360.
The UK’s Premier Trade Show
FIT Show has solidified its reputation as the UK’s leading trade show for the window, door, flat glass, hardware, components, and roofing industry. Now, with FIT Show 360, you can explore why it holds this prestigious position.
FIT Show 360 offers an immersive 360-degree experience of the exhibition, granting you online access to over 150 exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in windows, doors, machinery, glass technology, and much more. All of this can be enjoyed from the comfort of your home or office.
A Showcase of Excellence
FIT Show 360 has been meticulously designed to extend the event’s lifespan for exhibitors, visitors, and those who may have missed the show. The virtual tour can be accessed right here.
Nickie West, FIT Show Event Director, Speaks
Nickie West, FIT Show Event Director, expressed, “Whilst nothing beats visiting FIT Show in the flesh, our unparalleled virtual experience is the next best thing. FIT Show 360 offers a digital twin of our exhibition halls from the NEC this May. As an event organizer, we are constantly looking at ways to enhance the live experience for exhibitors and visitors, working with EXPO 360 to launch FIT Show 360 has allowed us to do just that.”
“Our exhibitors can now increase the shelf life of the show with their detailed digital recording and hot spots, whilst visitors can go back and re immerse themselves in the event. An added bonus has been being able to launch a digital twin of the show for people who couldn’t make it, but want to learn more about the show, the brands and products – they can now do this from anywhere in the world.”
Key Features of FIT Show 360:
- A full virtual twin of the exhibition, embedded on the exhibition website for online access after the main event.
- A fully customizable branded menu system, allowing exhibitions to create searchable directories of all their exhibitors.
- EXPO360 is fully accessible on mobile and tablets with responsive design and menus.
- Individual URLs for every stand, providing the ability to drive traffic directly from websites and social media.
- VR compatible for a truly immersive experience.
- Multi-language capability with instant translation options.
Featured Exhibitors Enjoy Exclusive Benefits:
- Appear in both the Highlights reel and the ‘Featured’ section of the ‘Directory,’ enabling visitors to jump straight to their stands and explore their hotspots.
- The option to add additional hotspots featuring images, videos, brochures, links, and production information to their stand.
- Highlighted at the top of the standard directory containing all exhibitors.
The Visionaries Behind EXPO360
EXPO360, the brains behind FIT Show 360’s launch pilot, is led by former BBC, SKY, and ITV program maker, Alan Tisch. His visit to FIT Show in 2018 inspired the creation of a virtual replica of the event, designed to extend the value of the three-day exhibition.
Speaking about the launch, Alan Tisch commented: “With many clients in the fenestration industry, my first experience of large-scale exhibitions came when I attended FIT Show in 2018. I was blown away by the huge scale of the event and size of the stands, but also realized what a huge investment exhibitions are in both time and money.”
“I saw an opportunity for a real-world digital twin of the event to allow people to freely walk around from any device anywhere in the world. EXPO360 has been designed to increase the shelf life of exhibitions, as well as creating an opportunity for those who missed an event to go back and explore it in the virtual world.”
Exhibition organisers who are interested in finding out more about how EXPO360 can create revenue streams for their events can contact [email protected], call 0797 336 8058 or visit www.expo360.io to find out more.
Source: www.fitshow.co.uk with additional information added by Apazone